All of us would love to have a clear and clean complexion devoid of scars. But this is not always possible when scars emerge on the body. It would be fair at our end to reveal that scars are a part and parcel of our lives. In the days gone by there were no treatments but with the emergence of no scars soap for pimples, it has emerged as one of the proven remedies to get rid of scars.
Though some people could be suffering from a specific type of mark referred to as stretch marks. There are streaks or narrow lines on your skin. It is a mark that emerges when you stretch the skin suddenly. As per some experts, the stretch marks are likely to emerge more in case of women than men. For some these marks may cast a worrying sign whereas for others it is pretty much a routine affair. The concern is opting for cosmetic treatments might turn out to be an expensive task. The difficult aspect is that the stretch marks take a lot of time to be noticeable. Now let us flip through the common reasons for a stretch mark
- Pregnancy- the main reason for a stretch mark emerging is pregnancy. A major chunk of women face this problem and this continues well after childbirth
- Puberty- if a young individual is facing the problem of the stretch mark it can be due to puberty. Here the hormones change leading to enlargement of breasts for girls as it can pave way for stretch marks.
- Recurring weight gain- Another viable reason when stretch marks emerge on your body. If you suddenly put in a lot of bodyweight it points to stretch marks.
Now to avoid these marks is the key as part from medical there are natural ways to be dealing with them. Let us analyse them in details
- Aloe Vera- all of us are aware that Aloe Vera is beneficial for the skin. Not only it has healing properties but it provides freshness to your skin and is the main component of scar reducing soap. If you have any marks you can apply the fresh gel on the affected regions
- Cocoa butter- most scar reducing soaps or creams have this as a vital ingredient. So it is fair to say that the use of cocoa butter helps to cope up with stretch marks. They are known to make them disappear completely. The best way to use them is to apply them gently at night and massage on to these affected regions. In a few days not only it is going to reduce but the scars might fade away completely.
The above are some of the natural remedies and it is suggested that you use them in combination with a no scars soap. Yes, there is an argument that these natural remedies might take a long time, but they are bound to provide positive results for the benefit of your skin.