- Best Education System in the World
China’s education system is considered amongst the best in the world.
- Highly Sophisticated and Detailed Education Program
Amongst all the Asian Countries, people consider China as the country with one of the highly sophisticated and detailed education program.
- Medical Program is Recognized by WHO
The medical program of China is recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Medical Universities of China Approved by MCI
China has a large number of medical universities that have been approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- MCI Regulating Body
The MCI (Medical Council of India) is a regulating body that monitors the overall medical field related to India including approval of foreign universities.
- Get the Best Knowledge in a Language
It provides medical education to Indian students to ensure that the Indian students get the best knowledge in a language.
- Knowledge According to Indian Standards
They are familiar with and the knowledge is according to Indian standards under which the students are able to gain the required knowledge.
- Students Practice their Degree in Home Country
They are able to practice their degree in India once they complete their medical studies from a foreign nation.
- Check the List of MCI Approved Medical Universities
The MCI (Medical Council of India) has recommended a list of 45 medical universities to study MBBS in China.
- Medical Universities Mentioned in the List
All the medical universities mentioned in the list have loads of Indian students already studying in there.
- Check On MCI List before Applying for any University of China
It is recommended to the students to check on the MCI (Medical Council of India) website before applying for any university.
- Degree Is Valued all Over the World
The university is approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India) or not because their degree will only hold value in India.
- Pursue their Course from Listed by the MCI Approved
If the university where they are looking to pursue their course is listed by the MCI (Medical Council of India) as approved.
- Friendly Community and the Citizens
The Chinese are considered to be a friendly community and the citizens are helpful to the foreign people.
- Planning to Study MBBS in China
So a student who is planning to study MBBS in China does not have to worry about living in a hostile environment.
- Plan to Go Out and Enjoy Areas in the Country
They can always plan to go out and enjoy areas in the country with their friends and while living on the University campus.
- Easily Become Friends with Students of Different Countries
They can easily become friends with students of different countries and get to know about their culture.
- Unique Cultural Diversity and Several Communities
China is home to unique cultural diversity and several communities live in the country with harmony.
- XJTU Is Excellent Educational Institution
The Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is an excellent educational institution for International medical aspirants who plan to study MBBS in the country in the English language.
- XJTU Is Highly Recognized
The MBBS program of the Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is highly recognized and that is why students are always ready to rush to get admissions in the university.
- Registration Process for Admissions
Whenever this university opens up the registration process for admissions.
- Teachers and Professors are Experienced
The teachers and professors are experienced at the Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) and the students can ask as many queries and questions from them without any hesitation.
- Various Student Clubs that Help the Students
The university also has various student clubs that help the students in participating in cultural activities.
- Several Extracurricular Activities Is Part of the Education System
There are several extracurricular activities that have become a part of any good education system now.
- Being Considered Good Education
Education has changed a lot in comparison to what was being considered a good education earlier.
- Equal Importance to Extracurricular Activities
The extracurricular activities are given equal importance along with the studies.
- Students are Participate in Various Activities
So, the students are encouraged to participate in various sports activities, cultural activities, debates, seminars, exchange programs.
- Activities Which Not Only Freshen Up Their Minds Helps in Growth
There are many more activities which not only freshen up their minds but also help in their overall growth.
- Sports Complex and Cultural Activities
The Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) has a sports complex and a cultural activities complex.